The reactive–proactive aggression questionnaire: differential correlates of reactive and proactive aggression in adolescent boys
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 159–171, April 2006
How to Cite
Raine, A., Dodge, K., Loeber, R., Gatzke-Kopp, L., Lynam, D., Reynolds, C., Stouthamer-Loeber, M. and Liu, J. (2006), The reactive–proactive aggression questionnaire: differential correlates of reactive and proactive aggression in adolescent boys. Aggr. Behav., 32: 159–171. doi: 10.1002/ab.20115
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2005
- Independent Scientist Award. Grant Number: K02 MH01114-01
- NIMH. Grant Number: RO1 MH51091-01A1
- Scholar-in-Residence award from the Borchard Foundation
- Research Scientist Award from NIMH. Grant Number: K05 MH 01027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!