Bullies and victims in rural African American youth: behavioral characteristics and social network placement
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 145–159, March/April 2007
How to Cite
Estell, D. B., Farmer, T. W. and Cairns, B. D. (2007), Bullies and victims in rural African American youth: behavioral characteristics and social network placement. Aggr. Behav., 33: 145–159. doi: 10.1002/ab.20176
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2005
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U81CCU416369 and R49CCR419824
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: MH52429
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!