Revised version of a paper presented at the XV World Meeting of the International Society For Research On Aggression, Montreal, Canada, 30 July 2002. For other publications on the International Dating Violence Study and related issues, log into http://pubpages.unh.edu/∼mas2.
Gender symmetry in prevalence, severity, and chronicity of physical aggression against dating partners by university students in Mexico and USA†
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 281–290, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Straus, M. A. and Ramirez, I. L. (2007), Gender symmetry in prevalence, severity, and chronicity of physical aggression against dating partners by university students in Mexico and USA. Aggr. Behav., 33: 281–290. doi: 10.1002/ab.20199
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2004
- National Institute of Mental Health grant. Grant Number: T32MH15161
- The University of New Hampshire
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!