Manipulation and force as sexual coercion tactics: conceptual and empirical differences
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 291–303, July/August 2007
How to Cite
Lyndon, A. E., White, J. W. and Kadlec, K. M. (2007), Manipulation and force as sexual coercion tactics: conceptual and empirical differences. Aggr. Behav., 33: 291–303. doi: 10.1002/ab.20200
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2005
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01MH45083
- National Institute of Justice
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: 98WTVX0010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!