Longer you play, the more hostile you feel: examination of first person shooter video games and aggression during video game play
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 486–497, November/December 2007
How to Cite
Barlett, C. P., Harris, R. J. and Baldassaro, R. (2007), Longer you play, the more hostile you feel: examination of first person shooter video games and aggression during video game play. Aggr. Behav., 33: 486–497. doi: 10.1002/ab.20227
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!