Does war beget child aggression? Military violence, gender, age and aggressive behavior in two Palestinian samples
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 231–244, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Qouta, S., Punamäki, R.-L., Miller, T. and El-Sarraj, E. (2008), Does war beget child aggression? Military violence, gender, age and aggressive behavior in two Palestinian samples. Aggr. Behav., 34: 231–244. doi: 10.1002/ab.20236
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!