Variation in hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis activity among bullied and non-bullied children
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 294–305, May/June 2008
How to Cite
Vaillancourt, T., Duku, E., Decatanzaro, D., Macmillan, H., Muir, C. and Schmidt, L. A. (2008), Variation in hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis activity among bullied and non-bullied children. Aggr. Behav., 34: 294–305. doi: 10.1002/ab.20240
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!