Mindfulness as a means of reducing aggressive behavior: dispositional and situational evidence
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 486–496, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Heppner, W. L., Kernis, M. H., Lakey, C. E., Campbell, W. K., Goldman, B. M., Davis, P. J. and Cascio, E. V. (2008), Mindfulness as a means of reducing aggressive behavior: dispositional and situational evidence. Aggr. Behav., 34: 486–496. doi: 10.1002/ab.20258
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0451029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!