Empirical test of bullies' status goals: assessing direct goals, aggression, and prestige
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 57–67, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Sijtsema, J. J., Veenstra, R., Lindenberg, S. and Salmivalli, C. (2009), Empirical test of bullies' status goals: assessing direct goals, aggression, and prestige. Aggr. Behav., 35: 57–67. doi: 10.1002/ab.20282
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!