Androgen dynamics in the context of children's peer relations: an examination of the links between testosterone and peer victimization
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 103–113, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Vaillancourt, T., deCatanzaro, D., Duku, E. and Muir, C. (2009), Androgen dynamics in the context of children's peer relations: an examination of the links between testosterone and peer victimization. Aggr. Behav., 35: 103–113. doi: 10.1002/ab.20288
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2008
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!