Special Section: Life Span Longitudinal Studies of Aggressive and Criminal Behavior
Life success of males on nonoffender, adolescence-limited, persistent, and adult-onset antisocial pathways: follow-up from age 8 to 42
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 117–135, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Pulkkinen, L., Lyyra, A.-L. and Kokko, K. (2009), Life success of males on nonoffender, adolescence-limited, persistent, and adult-onset antisocial pathways: follow-up from age 8 to 42. Aggr. Behav., 35: 117–135. doi: 10.1002/ab.20297
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2008
- Finnish Centre of Excellence Programme (1997–2005)
- Finland's Cultural Foundation (1986–1988)
- Finnish Foundation for Alcohol Studies (1986–1987, 1996)
- National Board of Health (1981–1982, 1986–1987)
- University of Jyväskylä
- Academy of Finland (1974–1975, 1979–1980, 1986–1989, 1991–1996, 1997–2005). Grant Numbers: 40166, 44858, 118316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!