Toward a refined view of aggressive fantasy as a risk factor for aggression: interaction effects involving cognitive and situational variables
Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 313–323, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Smith, C. E., Fischer, K. W. and Watson, M. W. (2009), Toward a refined view of aggressive fantasy as a risk factor for aggression: interaction effects involving cognitive and situational variables. Aggr. Behav., 35: 313–323. doi: 10.1002/ab.20307
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2008
- NICHD. Grant Number: HD032371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!