Genetic and environmental stability differs in reactive and proactive aggression
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 437–452, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Tuvblad, C., Raine, A., Zheng, M. and Baker, L. A. (2009), Genetic and environmental stability differs in reactive and proactive aggression. Aggr. Behav., 35: 437–452. doi: 10.1002/ab.20319
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2008
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH058354, K02 MH01114-08
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: Project 2006-1501
- Sweden-America Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!