Adding injury to insult: unexpected rejection leads to more aggressive responses
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 232–237, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Wesselmann, E. D., Butler, F. A., Williams, K. D. and Pickett, C. L. (2010), Adding injury to insult: unexpected rejection leads to more aggressive responses. Aggr. Behav., 36: 232–237. doi: 10.1002/ab.20347
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2009
- National Science Foundation under. Grant Number: 0519209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!