Role of prevolitional processes in aggressive behavior: the indirect influence of goal
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Richetin, J., Richardson, D. S. and Boykin, D. M. (2011), Role of prevolitional processes in aggressive behavior: the indirect influence of goal. Aggr. Behav., 37: 36–47. doi: 10.1002/ab.20364
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!