Risk and protective factors associated with patterns of antisocial behavior among nonmetropolitan adolescents
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 98–106, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Connell, C. M., Cook, E. C., Aklin, W. M., Vanderploeg, J. J. and Brex, R. A. (2011), Risk and protective factors associated with patterns of antisocial behavior among nonmetropolitan adolescents. Aggr. Behav., 37: 98–106. doi: 10.1002/ab.20370
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2010
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Grant Number: SP13960-01
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: T32-DA019426, R25 DA020515
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!