No postnatal maternal effect on male aggressiveness in wild-derived strains of house mice
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 48–55, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Ďureje, L., Bímová, B. V. and Piálek, J. (2011), No postnatal maternal effect on male aggressiveness in wild-derived strains of house mice. Aggr. Behav., 37: 48–55. doi: 10.1002/ab.20371
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2009
- Agency of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: KJB600930701
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!