Media depictions of physical and relational aggression: connections with aggression in young adults' romantic relationships
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 56–62, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Coyne, S. M., Nelson, D. A., Graham-Kevan, N., Tew, E., Meng, K. N. and Olsen, J. A. (2011), Media depictions of physical and relational aggression: connections with aggression in young adults' romantic relationships. Aggr. Behav., 37: 56–62. doi: 10.1002/ab.20372
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2010
- The Family Studies Center at BYU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!