Media violence, physical aggression, and relational aggression in school age children: a short-term longitudinal study
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 193–206, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Gentile, D. A., Coyne, S. and Walsh, D. A. (2011), Media violence, physical aggression, and relational aggression in school age children: a short-term longitudinal study. Aggr. Behav., 37: 193–206. doi: 10.1002/ab.20380
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
- Laura Jane Musser Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!