Gender symmetry in intimate aggression: an effect of intimacy or target sex?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 268–277, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Cross, C. P., Tee, W. and Campbell, A. (2011), Gender symmetry in intimate aggression: an effect of intimacy or target sex?. Aggr. Behav., 37: 268–277. doi: 10.1002/ab.20388
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!