Female intimate partner violence perpetration: stability and predictors of mutual and nonmutual aggression across the first year of college
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 362–373, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Testa, M., Hoffman, J. H. and Leonard, K. E. (2011), Female intimate partner violence perpetration: stability and predictors of mutual and nonmutual aggression across the first year of college. Aggr. Behav., 37: 362–373. doi: 10.1002/ab.20391
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2010
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: R01 AA014514
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!