Neuroanatomy of childhood disruptive behavior disorders
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 326–337, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Fahim, C., He, Y., Yoon, U., Chen, J., Evans, A. and Pérusse, D. (2011), Neuroanatomy of childhood disruptive behavior disorders. Aggr. Behav., 37: 326–337. doi: 10.1002/ab.20396
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2010
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ); Sainte-Justine Hospital; Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!