Cognitive and emotional covariates of violence exposure among former prisoners: links to antisocial behavior and emotional distress and implications for theory
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 465–475, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Boxer, P., Schappell, A., Middlemass, K. and Mercado, I. (2011), Cognitive and emotional covariates of violence exposure among former prisoners: links to antisocial behavior and emotional distress and implications for theory. Aggr. Behav., 37: 465–475. doi: 10.1002/ab.20405
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- Rutgers University Academic Excellence Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!