Relation of intimate partner violence to salivary cortisol among couples expecting a first child
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 492–502, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Feinberg, M. E., Jones, D. E., Granger, D. A. and Bontempo, D. (2011), Relation of intimate partner violence to salivary cortisol among couples expecting a first child. Aggr. Behav., 37: 492–502. doi: 10.1002/ab.20406
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2009
- National Institute of Child Health and Development. Grant Number: 1 K23 HD042575
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R21 MH064125-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!