An Examination of Network Position and Childhood Relational Aggression: Integrating Resource Control and Social Exchange Theories
Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 126–140, March / April 2012
How to Cite
Neal, J. W. and Cappella, E. (2012), An Examination of Network Position and Childhood Relational Aggression: Integrating Resource Control and Social Exchange Theories. Aggr. Behav., 38: 126–140. doi: 10.1002/ab.21414
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2011
- PI: Atkins. Grant Number: R01 MH073749
- Institutional Review Boards at Michigan State University. Grant Number: #09–959
- New York University. Grant Number: #6378
- University of Illinois at Chicago. Grant Number: #2005–0133
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!