Locus of Control as a Contributing Factor in the Relation Between Self-Perception and Adolescent Aggression
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 213–221, May / June 2012
How to Cite
Wallace, M. T., Barry, C. T., Zeigler-Hill, V. and Green, B. A. (2012), Locus of Control as a Contributing Factor in the Relation Between Self-Perception and Adolescent Aggression. Aggr. Behav., 38: 213–221. doi: 10.1002/ab.21419
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!