Contract grant sponsor: LAII Field Research Grants; Contract grant sponsor: Tinker Foundation; Contract grant sponsor: NSF Grant; Contract grant number: BCS-0136274
Social Aggression and Resource Conflict Across the Female Life-Course in the Bolivian Amazon
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 194–207, May / June 2012
How to Cite
Rucas, S. L., Gurven, M., Winking, J. and Kaplan, H. (2012), Social Aggression and Resource Conflict Across the Female Life-Course in the Bolivian Amazon. Aggr. Behav., 38: 194–207. doi: 10.1002/ab.21420
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- LAII Field Research Grants
- Tinker Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: BCS-0136274
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!