Contract grant sponsor: NIH; Contract grant number: 1R03AA 020186–01
Child Sex Moderates the Association between Negative Parenting and Childhood Conduct Problems
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 239–251, May / June 2012
How to Cite
Tung, I., Li, J. J. and Lee, S. S. (2012), Child Sex Moderates the Association between Negative Parenting and Childhood Conduct Problems. Aggr. Behav., 38: 239–251. doi: 10.1002/ab.21423
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R03AA020186–01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!