Contract grant sponsor: National Center for Injury Prevention and Control; Contract grant sponsor: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Cooperative Agreement; Contract grant numbers: U81/CCU417778; R01 CE001397; R49 CE000562.
Psychological Dating Violence Perpetration and Victimization: Trajectories From Middle to High School
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 510–520, November / December 2012
How to Cite
Orpinas, P., Nahapetyan, L., Song, X., McNicholas, C. and Reeves, P. M. (2012), Psychological Dating Violence Perpetration and Victimization: Trajectories From Middle to High School. Aggr. Behav., 38: 510–520. doi: 10.1002/ab.21441
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2011
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Cooperative Agreement. Grant Numbers: U81/CCU417778, R01 CE001397, R49 CE000562
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!