Correspondence to: Professor Barbara Krahé, Chair, ISRA Commission on Media Violence, Department of Psychology, University of Potsdam, P.O. Box 60-15-13, D-14415 Potsdam, Germany. E-mail: email@example.com
Report of the Media Violence Commission
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 335–341, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Media Violence Commission, International Society for Research on Aggression (ISRA) (2012), Report of the Media Violence Commission. Aggr. Behav., 38: 335–341. doi: 10.1002/ab.21443
DISCLAIMER: This document was produced by the Special Commission on Media Violence Effects appointed by the President of the International Society for Research on Aggression (ISRA) with the advice and approval of the ISRA Council. The Commission bears sole responsibility for the content of this statement. Commission Members are listed in Appendix †.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!