Contract grant sponsor: James M. Jeffords Center; Contract grant sponsor: Child and Adolescent Training and Research Inc.
The Protective Role of Teacher Preference for At-Risk Children's Social Status
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 481–493, November / December 2012
How to Cite
Moore, C. C., Shoulberg, E. K. and Murray-Close, D. (2012), The Protective Role of Teacher Preference for At-Risk Children's Social Status. Aggr. Behav., 38: 481–493. doi: 10.1002/ab.21446
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- James M. Jeffords Center
- Child and Adolescent Training and Research Inc.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Social dynamics in the classroom: Teacher support and conflict and the peer ecology, Teaching and Teacher Education, 2016, 53, 30, , , , ,
- 2Empathy and Effortful Control Effects on Early Adolescents’ Aggression: When Do Students’ Perceptions of Their School Climate Matter?, Applied Developmental Science, 2015, 1, ,
- 3Social Risk and Peer Victimization in Elementary School Children: The Protective Role of Teacher-Student Relationships, Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology, 2015,, , , ,