Contract grant sponsor: James M. Jeffords Center; Contract grant sponsor: Child and Adolescent Training and Research Inc.
The Protective Role of Teacher Preference for At-Risk Children's Social Status
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 481–493, November / December 2012
How to Cite
Moore, C. C., Shoulberg, E. K. and Murray-Close, D. (2012), The Protective Role of Teacher Preference for At-Risk Children's Social Status. Aggr. Behav., 38: 481–493. doi: 10.1002/ab.21446
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2011
- James M. Jeffords Center
- Child and Adolescent Training and Research Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!