A Pilot Study of Electrocortical Activity in Dysfunctional Anger: Decreased Frontocortical Activation, Impaired Attention Control, and Diminished Behavioral Inhibition
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 469–480, November / December 2012
How to Cite
Jaworska, N., Berrigan, L., Fisher, D., Ahmed, A. G., Gray, J., Bradford, J., Korovessis, A., Fedoroff, P. and Knott, V. (2012), A Pilot Study of Electrocortical Activity in Dysfunctional Anger: Decreased Frontocortical Activation, Impaired Attention Control, and Diminished Behavioral Inhibition. Aggr. Behav., 38: 469–480. doi: 10.1002/ab.21449
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!