Contract grant sponsor: Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada; Contract grant sponsor: Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
Students Aggress Against Professors in Reaction to Receiving Poor Grades: An Effect Moderated by Student Narcissism and Self-Esteem
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 71–84, January 2013
How to Cite
Vaillancourt, T. (2013), Students Aggress Against Professors in Reaction to Receiving Poor Grades: An Effect Moderated by Student Narcissism and Self-Esteem. Aggr. Behav., 39: 71–84. doi: 10.1002/ab.21450
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!