Differential Correlations of Digit Ratio (2D:4D) with Aggressive Dominance and Sociable Dominance Are Not Demonstrated: Commentary on van der Meij, Almela, Buunk, Dubbs, and Salvador (2012, Aggressive Behavior, 38(3), 208–212)
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 85–87, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Voracek, M. (2013), Differential Correlations of Digit Ratio (2D:4D) with Aggressive Dominance and Sociable Dominance Are Not Demonstrated: Commentary on van der Meij, Almela, Buunk, Dubbs, and Salvador (2012, Aggressive Behavior, 38(3), 208–212). Aggr. Behav., 39: 85–87. doi: 10.1002/ab.21463
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!