The authors have no conflicts of interest.
Is Relational Aggression Part of the Externalizing Spectrum? A Bifactor Model of Youth Antisocial Behavior†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 149–159, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Tackett, J. L., Daoud, S. L. S. B., De Bolle, M. and Burt, S. A. (2013), Is Relational Aggression Part of the Externalizing Spectrum? A Bifactor Model of Youth Antisocial Behavior. Aggr. Behav., 39: 149–159. doi: 10.1002/ab.21466
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Connaught Fund
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!