Members of the CPPRG in alphabetical order or Karen L. Bierman (Pennsylvania State University), John D. Coie (Duke University), Kenneth A. Dodge (Duke University), Mark T. Greenberg (Pennsylvania State University), John E. Lochman (University of Alabama), Robert J. McMahon (Simon Fraser University), and Ellen Pinderhughes (Tufts University).
School Outcomes of Aggressive-Disruptive Children: Prediction From Kindergarten Risk Factors and Impact of the Fast Track Prevention Program
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 114–130, March-April 2013
How to Cite
Bierman, K. L., Coie, J., Dodge, K., Greenberg, M., Lochman, J., McMohan, R., Pinderhughes, E. and Conduct Problems Prevention Research Group (2013), School Outcomes of Aggressive-Disruptive Children: Prediction From Kindergarten Risk Factors and Impact of the Fast Track Prevention Program. Aggr. Behav., 39: 114–130. doi: 10.1002/ab.21467
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
- The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Numbers: R18MH48403, R18MH50951, R18MH50952, R18MH50953, K05MH00797, K05DA15226
- The National Institute of Drug Abuse and the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention (NIDA). Grant Numbers: DA16903, DA017589, DA015226
- Department of Education. Grant Number: S184U30002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!