This article was published online on 27 February 2013. Subsequently, it was determined that corrections been omitted, and the correction was published on 8 March 2013.
Normative Beliefs About Aggression and Cyber Aggression Among Young Adults: A Longitudinal Investigation
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 161–170, May-June 2013
How to Cite
Wright, M. F. and Li, Y. (2013), Normative Beliefs About Aggression and Cyber Aggression Among Young Adults: A Longitudinal Investigation. Aggr. Behav., 39: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/ab.21470
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!