The contents of this paper are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIAAA or NIH or those of the Ministry of Health and Long Term Care.
Third Party Involvement in Barroom Conflicts
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 257–268, July-August 2013
How to Cite
Parks, M. J., Osgood, D. W., Felson, R. B., Wells, S. and Graham, K. (2013), Third Party Involvement in Barroom Conflicts. Aggr. Behav., 39: 257–268. doi: 10.1002/ab.21475
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2012
- U.S. National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA). Grant Numbers: R01AA017663,, RO1AA11505
- Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care (CAMH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!