Gender bias in the measurement of peer victimization: An application of item response theory
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 370–380, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Bevans, K. B., Bradshaw, C. P. and Waasdorp, T. E. (2013), Gender bias in the measurement of peer victimization: An application of item response theory. Aggr. Behav., 39: 370–380. doi: 10.1002/ab.21486
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Numbers: K01DP001130-01, K01CE001333-01, 1U49CE 000728-011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: T32 MH18834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!