Chelom E. Leavitt and David A. Nelson serve as equal authors on this manuscript.
Adolescent disclosure and concealment: Longitudinal and concurrent associations with aggression
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 335–345, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Leavitt, C. E., Nelson, D. A., Coyne, S. M. and Hart, C. H. (2013), Adolescent disclosure and concealment: Longitudinal and concurrent associations with aggression. Aggr. Behav., 39: 335–345. doi: 10.1002/ab.21488
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Kennedy Center for International Studies
- College of Family, Home, Social Sciences
- Camilla Eyring Kimball Endowment
- Family Studies Center at Brigham Young University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!