Conflicts of interest: None.
High testosterone levels and sensitivity to acute stress in perpetrators of domestic violence with low cognitive flexibility and impairments in their emotional decoding process: A preliminary study
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 355–369, September-October 2013
How to Cite
Romero-Martínez, Á., Lila, M., Sariñana-González, P., González-Bono, E. and Moya-Albiol, L. (2013), High testosterone levels and sensitivity to acute stress in perpetrators of domestic violence with low cognitive flexibility and impairments in their emotional decoding process: A preliminary study. Aggr. Behav., 39: 355–369. doi: 10.1002/ab.21490
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality. Grant Number: 2012/001
- Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: PSI2011-25434
- Committee for Business, Research and Science of the Regional Government of Valencia. Grant Number: PROMETEO/2011/048
- University of Valencia. Grant Number: UV-INV-AE11-40217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!