The Multidimensional Inventory of Development, Sex, and Aggression (MIDSA) is now available as a clinical instrument, but the data gathered in the present study used earlier versions of the MIDSA that predated its release as a clinical assessment tool. Dr. Knight is involved in the validation and marketing of the current version of the MIDSA.
Relating sexual sadism and psychopathy to one another, non-sexual violence, and sexual crime behaviors
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 12–23, January 2014
How to Cite
Robertson, C. A. and Knight, R. A. (2014), Relating sexual sadism and psychopathy to one another, non-sexual violence, and sexual crime behaviors. Aggr. Behav., 40: 12–23. doi: 10.1002/ab.21505
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01-MH32309-07, R01-MH54263
- National Institute of Justice. Grant Numbers: 94-IJ-CX-0031, 94-IJ-CX-0049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!