Different analyses of some of the data from three of the six independent samples included in this article appear in published sources: Study 1 (Webster & Kirkpatrick, 2006; Webster, Kirkpatrick, Nezlek, Smith, & Paddock, 2007, Study 3); Study 2, Sample 2 (Webster & Bryan, 2007); and Study 3 (Webster, 2006, 2007; Webster & Bryan, 2007). Aside from descriptive statistics (Ms, SDs, αs), the present results do not reproduce previously published results.
The brief aggression questionnaire: psychometric and behavioral evidence for an efficient measure of trait aggression
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 120–139, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Webster, G. D., DeWall, C. N., Pond, R. S., Deckman, T., Jonason, P. K., Le, B. M., Nichols, A. L., Schember, T. O., Crysel, L. C., Crosier, B. S., Smith, C. V., Paddock, E. L., Nezlek, J. B., Kirkpatrick, L. A., Bryan, A. D. and Bator, R. J. (2014), The brief aggression questionnaire: psychometric and behavioral evidence for an efficient measure of trait aggression. Aggr. Behav., 40: 120–139. doi: 10.1002/ab.21507
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!