Conflicts of interest: None.
An examination of the relationship between personality and aggression using the general aggression and five factor models
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 189–196, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Hosie, J., Gilbert, F., Simpson, K. and Daffern, M. (2014), An examination of the relationship between personality and aggression using the general aggression and five factor models. Aggr. Behav., 40: 189–196. doi: 10.1002/ab.21510
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!