The role of attention problems and impulsiveness in media violence effects on aggression
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 197–203, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Swing, E. L. and Anderson, C. A. (2014), The role of attention problems and impulsiveness in media violence effects on aggression. Aggr. Behav., 40: 197–203. doi: 10.1002/ab.21519
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!