Agonistic behavior and growth in newly emerged brown trout (Salmo trutta L) of sea-ranched and wild origin
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 145–153, 2002
How to Cite
Hedenskog, M., Petersson, E. and Järvi, T. (2002), Agonistic behavior and growth in newly emerged brown trout (Salmo trutta L) of sea-ranched and wild origin. Aggr. Behav., 28: 145–153. doi: 10.1002/ab.90016
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2000
- Swedish Council for Forestry and Agriculture Research. Grant Number: 40.006/91
- National Board of Fisheries. Grant Number: 10:6
- EU-FAIR CT. Grant Number: CT97-3498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!