Beyond training: New ideas for military forces operating beyond war
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Beyond Training: The Rise of Adult Education in the Military
Volume 2012, Issue 136, pages 17–27, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Cornell-d'Echert, B. (2012), Beyond training: New ideas for military forces operating beyond war. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2012: 17–27. doi: 10.1002/ace.20032
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!