Impact of cumulative combat stress on learning in an academic environment
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Beyond Training: The Rise of Adult Education in the Military
Volume 2012, Issue 136, pages 53–63, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Shea, K. P. and Fishback, S. J. (2012), Impact of cumulative combat stress on learning in an academic environment. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2012: 53–63. doi: 10.1002/ace.20035
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!