Brain-Friendly Teaching Supports Learning Transfer
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
© Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education
Special Issue: Learning Transfer in Adult Education
Volume 2013, Issue 137, pages 49–59, Spring 2013
How to Cite
McGinty, J., Radin, J. and Kaminski, K. (2013), Brain-Friendly Teaching Supports Learning Transfer. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education, 2013: 49–59. doi: 10.1002/ace.20044
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!